Crowns are strong, durable and can be used to fix multiple issues such as:
- Discoloration and more
Crowns, also called caps, are also used to strengthen a tooth after a number of procedures. such as:
- The tooth will be reshaped so that the crown can be placed over it.
- A mold of the tooth is taken to create the final crown.
- We choose a shade that will match your natural teeth perfectly.
- We create a temporary crown to protect your tooth until the permanent crown is finished.
- Remove temporary crown and clean tooth.
- Check permanent crown for fit, adjust permanent crown if necessary.
- Cement permanent crown.
We use zirconia dental crowns. Zirconia is more durable, more cost effective and better looking than other crown materials. It is reasonable to expect dental crowns to last between 10-20 years.
Call us today if you would like to learn more about how crowns can help restore your smile!