Dentures are a replacement option for missing teeth that are removable. We offer several denture options to fit all of our patient’s needs.
- Prior to having your teeth removed, your dentist takes measurements and has dentures fitted for your mouth.
- After removing the teeth, the dentures are immediately placed in your mouth. The benefit is that you do not have to spend any time without teeth.
- A follow up visit to refit your dentures may be needed because the jaw bone will slightly change shape as your mouth heels. The dentures will need to be tightened after the jaw bone has healed.
- If you already have a partial denture but are planning to extract your remaining teeth this may be a great option.
- You can get the rest of your teeth extracted and you can wear your old denture as your gums and bone heal.
- Then we can take an impression and create a new denture once the healing process has finished.
- When several teeth are missing, a partial denture can be created.
- This is similar to a bridge, though not a permanent fixture in your mouth.
We are also able to connect your denture(s) to implants that will keep the denture(s) from falling out of your mouth during every day activities. This option is highly recommended for more stable and durable use of your denture(s).
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors to see if dentures are a good fit for you!