Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. Veneers can help correct:
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth and more.
How are Veneers done?
- Discuss your desired outcome, the new shape and look of the veneers.
- The teeth are prepared, or shaped, for the placement of the veneers.
- We then take an impression of the newly prepared teeth.
- We create temporary veneers for your teeth for you to wear while the permanent ones are being created.
- We will remove the temporary veneers and clean the teeth.
- We will then bond the permanent veneers into place ensuring that you can enjoy your new smile for a very long time!
To get your perfect smile call us today to consult with one of our doctors if Veneers are your best option! (208) 467.9271