Payment Info and Options
We accept and bill most insurance plans, and will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. For patients who require major work, a complete payment plan is designed with an appropriate payment schedule. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card. We also offer CareCredit and other no interest and low interest options.
Several years ago Dr. Mansfield implemented an In-House Dental Plan for patients over age 55. You pay a set amount each month that covers the following procedures:
- Oral examinations – twice per benefit period
- Emergency oral examinations – once per benefit period
- Bitewing x-rays – once per benefit period
- Panoramic x-ray – one time in any five consecutive years
- Periapical x-rays – once per benefit period
- Cleanings – regular cleaning or periodontal maintenance – twice per benefit period
- NO co-payment at time of service
BENEFIT PERIOD is the calendar year January 1 – December 31
ENROLLMENT PERIOD is November 1 – January 15
A credit/debit card will be kept on file to automatically deduct the monthly fee.