Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- How necessary are dental x-rays?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Is sedation dentistry safe for everyone?
- Am I too old for cosmetic dentistry?
- My child may not cooperate at the dentist. Should I still bring them in?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- How do finances work if I have dental insurance?
- How do finances work if I do not have dental insurance?
- Is it painful to get a dental implant?
- What are the negative effects of dental implants?
- How long after dental implants can I eat normally?
- How can I make my dental implant heal faster?
- How long after getting an implant can I get a crown?
- How real do implants look?
- How long does it take for an implant to fuse (osseointegrate) to bone?